Kickstarter and Indigogo allow consumers to fund projects and companies usually in return for a gift or special offer. With your investment in Kindara, you’ll actually own shares in Kindara, neat right? Read more about what equity crowdfunding is here.
Articles in this section
- How do I realize returns on my investment?
- What does it mean that the SEC has qualified this offering?
- What will Kindara do with the funds they raise?
- How do I invest?
- What are the upsides of investing?
- How is SeedInvest different from Kickstarter or Indigogo?
- Who is SeedInvest?
- Why I haven’t I heard about this type of investment before?
- Minimum Investment
- Kindara Unveils Investment Opportunity on SeedInvest