In terms of individual benefit, you receive non-voting preferred shares in Kindara. Most startups don't pay dividends, but instead reinvest any profits to drive more growth. As an investor you can see the same benefit as any other VC or angel investor in terms of ROI.
Articles in this section
- How do I realize returns on my investment?
- What does it mean that the SEC has qualified this offering?
- What will Kindara do with the funds they raise?
- How do I invest?
- What are the upsides of investing?
- How is SeedInvest different from Kickstarter or Indigogo?
- Who is SeedInvest?
- Why I haven’t I heard about this type of investment before?
- Minimum Investment
- Kindara Unveils Investment Opportunity on SeedInvest