"The SEC has qualified this offering" means the SEC has permitted Kindara to offer for sale the securities described in the Offering Circular to investors such as you. The SEC is not judging the merits, accuracy, or completeness of the offering and information in the Offering Circular. Rather, the SEC is merely ensuring Kindara has met all legal disclosure and regulatory requirements necessary to make these shares available to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I realize returns on my investment?
- What does it mean that the SEC has qualified this offering?
- What will Kindara do with the funds they raise?
- How do I invest?
- What are the upsides of investing?
- How is SeedInvest different from Kickstarter or Indigogo?
- Who is SeedInvest?
- Why I haven’t I heard about this type of investment before?
- Minimum Investment
- Kindara Unveils Investment Opportunity on SeedInvest