Currently there is no market or liquidity for these shares. That means once you purchase shares, there’s no way to sell them or buy more (after this RegA+ fundraise closes). Right now Kindara Inc. does not plan to list these shares on a national exchange (New York Stock Exchange, for example) or another secondary market. At some point Kindara Inc. may choose to do so, but until then you should plan to hold your investment for a significant period of time before a “liquidation event” occurs. A “liquidation event” is when Kindara Inc. either lists their shares on an exchange, is acquired, or goes bankrupt. That’s right, we said “bankrupt”. Before you invest in Kindara or any equity crowdfund project, it’s important to understand the risks. Learn more on our SeedInvest page.
Articles in this section
- How do I realize returns on my investment?
- What does it mean that the SEC has qualified this offering?
- What will Kindara do with the funds they raise?
- How do I invest?
- What are the upsides of investing?
- How is SeedInvest different from Kickstarter or Indigogo?
- Who is SeedInvest?
- Why I haven’t I heard about this type of investment before?
- Minimum Investment
- Kindara Unveils Investment Opportunity on SeedInvest