The Kindara Community is a positive place for sharing, connecting, and learning from one another.
Many online fertility communities are filled with conflicting, often-unreliable advice, and create a stressful environment that isn’t helpful for anyone. We’d like to consciously avoid this in our community and instead establish a space that’s positive, informative, and constructive. To this end, here are the community guidelines:
- Please be respectful of others and considerate of their personal data. Never share information or charts from the Kindara Community outside the community unless you have explicit permission.
- Telling stories is fine, but unless you are a qualified practitioner, please do not offer medical advice or diagnose others.
- Please treat other users with respect and keep the tone conversational, factual, professional and useful. Hurtful or unconstructive comments will be removed.
- To keep the community as inclusive as possible, please avoid using acronyms and jargon. Try to use language that other people will understand and can learn from.
- If you wish to participate in the Community, please first create a profile through the More section of the app.
Do these guidelines need more? Less? Just right? Let us know how to make the Kindara Community a welcome place for all at email@example.com!