If the app crashes just once, you should be able to continue using the app as you normally would - however, we'd really appreciate if you could help us find the root of the problem so we can fix whatever caused the app to crash (if the app is crashing multiple times, please let us know at email@example.com).
Every time an app crashes, it creates a file on your device that we can use to understand what caused the crash. This file is called a crash log. Would you help us out by sending us the crash log from your device?
This is something that only you can do, because we don't have access to the application on your device.
Here is how to do that:
1. Make sure that the computer is connected to the Internet
2. Connect the device to your computer (only connect it, do nothing else).
3. When your device shows up in the iTunes left panel, right-click on the device and select the "Reset Warnings" option in the resulting pop-up menu.
4. Click "Sync" in iTunes to sync your device
5. A message window will display asking if you'd like to send information to Apple. Click "Send to Apple"
This will send your crash log to us and we will be able to fix the problem (we will also be eternally grateful).
If this doesn't work, there is another way to send us the crash log:
1. Click Finder in the dock to open a finder window
2. Press Apple + F to initiate a search
3. In the search box type ".crash" and select the option for "Filename contains ".crash"
4. A file with a name like "Kindara.crash" or "Kindara_Date_DeviceName.crash" should appear in the search box
5. Please send this file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If neither of these work, you can check this link for more detailed instructions: http://goo.gl/CHlzn
If you have any questions about how to do this, or want help with anything, contact us at email@example.com. The crash logs help us in a way that nothing else can, so anything we can do to help you send it to us, just let us know.