You can set Temperature and Cervical Fluid reminders to help you remember to enter your temperatures and cervical mucus data each day.
You can change the time of the reminders, the message the reminders display, or turn them off if you'd like. To edit the reminders, follow the steps below.
- In your Kindara app, tap the More icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Reminders
- Tap the "Take your temperature" to edit the temperature reminder or "Time for self check" to edit the cervical mucus check reminder.
- Tapping either of these options will open a new screen:
- Tap the toggle on the right to turn off the reminder.
- Tap Time, select a new time and then tap Done to change the time.
To change the displayed message for the reminder, tap the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen, then change the message as desired.
- In your Kindara app, tap the pencil icon at the bottom of any screen.
- Tap the clock to the right of the Temperature or Cervical Fluid heading.
- A pop-up window will appear. When all changes are made, tap Save.
- Check the box next to Notify Me to turn on the reminder.
- Uncheck the box next to Notify Me to turn off the reminder.
- Tap under Notification Title to change the message that is displayed in the notification.
- Tap the time to change the time, then tap OK.