Kindara for iOS can keep track of Custom Reminders that will go off whenever you’d like. To access your Reminders:
- Tap More screen.
- Tap Reminders.
On this screen, you’ll find a list of all the reminders you currently have turned on and off. The two reminders at the top of the list are the Take your temperature and Time for a self-check, which you can set to remind you at any time of day you like (or turn off completely if you don’t wish to be reminded).
To create a Custom Reminder:
- Tap the row that says Tap to Add.
- Tap this row
- Enter the name of your custom reminder – for example, if you’d like Kindara to remind you to check your cervix, you could call this reminder “Check cervix.” Please consider your title carefully: the title you enter here will appear as a notification on your phone when the time comes, even if the phone is locked, so keep this in mind if your reminder is something that you’d prefer to keep private.
- Set the time you'd like to be reminded.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper left corner.
- This will take you back to the main Reminders screen.
To create a repeating Reminder:
- From the Reminders screen, tap the Reminder you'd like to repeat.
- Check the REPEAT box at the bottom.
- Set the desired frequency from daily, weekly, monthly, or based on cycle day.
Daily: Choose which days of the week
Weekly: Choose number of weeks between reminders
Monthly: Choose number of months between reminders
Based on cycle day: Choose which cycle day or a range of cycle days