It is recommended that the Priya Sensor be removed prior to passing through magnetic security checks to avoid detection and potential embarrassment. However, there is no safety risk associated with passing through a magnetic security check, should you face one unexpectedly.
Articles in this section
- What is the Priya Sensor made of?
- Priya Sensor and Allergies
- When should I avoid using the Priya Sensor?
- Contraception and STI prevention disclaimer
- Possible Side Effects
- Safety and Warnings
- Is the Bluetooth in the Priya Sensor safe for my body?
- Can I continue to wear the Priya Sensor if I am on a plane? What about when I am required to turn off electronic instruments in flight?
- Can I pass a magnetic security check while wearing the Priya Sensor?