Yes! Priya Bluetooth is safe because it uses very low power and is “on” less than 10 seconds per hour. Priya Bluetooth uses 800 times less power than a mobile smartphone transmission and follows Canadian regulations that set limits for radio-frequency (RF) electromagnetic energy that is 50 times lower than scientific findings recommend. These regulations have been widely adopted by cell phone companies, Bluetooth accessory manufacturers, and Prima-Temp.
Articles in this section
- What is the Priya Sensor made of?
- Priya Sensor and Allergies
- When should I avoid using the Priya Sensor?
- Contraception and STI prevention disclaimer
- Possible Side Effects
- Safety and Warnings
- Is the Bluetooth in the Priya Sensor safe for my body?
- Can I continue to wear the Priya Sensor if I am on a plane? What about when I am required to turn off electronic instruments in flight?
- Can I pass a magnetic security check while wearing the Priya Sensor?